Monday, July 16, 2007

A Terrible Presentation


Today should have been a predictable day, but it became a terrible day for me. In the reading class, when the teacher talked about our practical presentation, I had a negative premonition in my mind. I thought I was the person who got the lowest mark--60 percent--in my class when the instructor gave us his evaluation. However, the premonition came true. After I recieved my assignment, I did not only feel surprised but also sense really sad and disappointed because I had never ever gain a terrible mark which is lower than 75 percent in my presentation even though I did not do any preparation. Therefore, I stared on the assignment and teacher's comments for a long time to think why I did a terrible job in this presatation. I thought whether I didn't pay enough attention to it or I should deserve this mark. Also, I still thought about what I should do and what I would be in the rest of this semester. Because of this unsatisfied assignment, I kept in silent for the whole day. Even though many friends consoled that this presentation was not for record and it was just for pratice, I still felt depressed and anxious. Maybe I did not speak really well. nevertheless, the assignment is a fact and I have to face it; consequently, what I need to do and what I should think about are to spend more effort on the final presentation so that I will not be disappointed and feel sorrow in the end. However, tomorrow is hopefulness because angel is blessing everyone and praying for every little dream.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry. It doesn't take make. And we will have more time to prepare our final presentation. I'm sure you will do a god job ^-^

CALJAN said...

Take it easy man, you will be fine